Weight Loss,Diet Pills,Fat Binders,and Proactol.
Read the Articles to learn more
5 Tips for New Year Weight Loss
If you have put on a few lbs during the Christmas season or have strayed from your diet, then getting back in shape is probably one of your New Years resolutions. However, shifting those excess lbs does not have to feel like an uphill struggle.
You too can discover how to lose Christmas weight healthily and remain in firm control of your weight loss throughout all seasons.
Below we have concocted a range of New Year weight loss tips that can effectively be used for all occasions – even in preparation for your next New Years party!
New Year Weight Loss
1. Eat small meals regularly - forget eating 3 square meals a day and spread your daily calorie intake over 5 small meals. By splitting each meal into 300 calorie segments, not only can you ensure that you stay fuller for longer and don’t snack, but you can ensure that your metabolism remains consistent and doesn’t suffer from sugar drops.
Please Note: make sure to eat a balanced diet of 40% carbohydrates, 30% proteins and 30% fats.
2. Mix up your workout – the key to successful weight loss is to ensure that every aspect of your body receives a thorough workout. By incorporating strength training into your weekly exercise regime, for example, this will enable you to burn more fat as you develop more muscles.
The best programme to do is:
- Strength training – 45 minutes, 3 times a week
- Cardio – 30 minutes, 2 times a week or aerobics – 30 minutes, 2 times a week
Make sure to alternate every 2 weeks between cardio and aerobics.
3. Drink plenty of fluids – your body is made up of 70% water so it is essential that you keep yourself hydrated. By simply drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day you can prevent water retention – which can lead to water weight – and ensure your body is functioning properly.
Please Note: coffee, tea, fruit juices… all contain additional calories. For this reason it is important that you include these extra calories in your daily calorie intake.
4. Eat only when you are hungry – this is easier said than done. Often what we mistake as hunger pangs is our body’s way of telling us that we are thirsty. To escape overeating try implementing this test. The next time you feel hungry drink half a glass of water and wait 15 minutes. If after these 15 minutes you still feel hungry, only then eat a small piece of fruit or a cracker. Otherwise, keep sipping water until it is time for your next meal.
5. Halve your meal portions – when we are at home it is much easier to control our meal portions, however when you go to a restaurant this is a completely different story. It is impossible to predict how big your meal will be or even how it has been cooked.
To help you stay in control and still enjoy a meal out with your friends and family, when you place your order ask the waiter to halve your meal portions. This may feel like a waste of money, but by cutting your meals literally in half you can ensure that you are not tempted into eating the entire meal.
Similarly by asking them to halve your portions, you can enjoy a dessert without having to feel guilty.
Losing your New Year weight can be easier than you imagine. Simply incorporate any one of the above tips into your weight loss management plan and you can easily lose those excess lbs and even keep using them to lose more!
So take control of your New Year weight loss today and make this New Year one to remember.
Please read our full disclosure policy
Consumer education portal.